Wow, it has been a while since I have written an update on the blog. There is lots to get caught up on so here is the bullet point version:
- We had a great breakfast/coffee support raising event which went really well. As a result six more people partnered with us and began giving monthly!
- We officially closed on our house.
- Which meant we had to move everything out of our house.
- Thankfully some amazing Harvest young adults came and gave us a hand.
- Our kids finished school and said goodbye to all their friends.
- I wrapped up my time at Bosch (for now).
- We left for Colorado to attend a month long Language Acquisition and Cultural Training school.
Needless to say it has been a little bit of a whirlwind over the past few weeks. Now here we are in Colorado, a few days into our training at MTI (Missions Training International) and we have a few moments to breathe.
Here is a shot of the view from our training center in Palmer Lake, CO. God's creation is amazing!