Many of you have been tracking along with our support raising as we prepare to move to Croatia. If you haven't heard what we are trying to do check out our Home Page and read about it.
Below you can see a picture of our kids. I added it to this post for two reasons:
- I thought it was too funny not to share. As any parents out there can attest to, it is a miracle if you can just get all the kids to face the camera at the same time.
- Second reason I added it is because it encapsulates all the feelings I have about support raising.
- Eli has a nervous/uncertain look about him, kind of thinking "not sure how this is going to turn out, but let's give it a shot."
- Sometimes I feel like Eden and am overjoyed about the process of meeting with people, sharing the vision of what God has laid on our hearts, and inviting them to partner with us.
- Flynn is clearly in distress at the moment this picture was taken. I can totally relate. There are times when I'm thinking "God what is going on? How is this ever going to happen?" It's in those moments God's peace flows in a mighty way and I begin to feel like Griffin.
- Griffin here is content. He's not one extreme or the other he is peaceful and ready for whatever comes his way. When I trust that God is in control I can be content with whatever the outcome.
Alright enough about the kids. On June 30th (that was only two weeks ago) we set a goal of raising $6500/month so we can get to Croatia by the fall. In the last two weeks we have seen $1000/month come in bringing down the amount needed to $5500/month!
We are so thankful to everyone who has jumped on board. You guys are awesome!
If you haven't had the chance to start giving you can give or pledge below. Or if you would like hear more and want to set up a meeting with us give me a call or text me at (630) 460-1694.