If you've been to this blog before you're probably well acquainted with the journey we have been on over the past year. But I want to make sure everyone is up to speed. In order to do that you have two options: watch the video below or spend 30 seconds reading the following six sentences (or you could do both it you want).
- We believe that God has called our family to missions.
- We believe there is a massive need to reach the youth of Croatia.
- We believe that the local church is the best way to reach them.
- We believe that God has equipped us to help support and establish youth ministries in the local churches of Croatia.
- We believe that if you reach a generation, you can change nation.
- We believe that God has called our family to be missionaries in Croatia.
Some of you might be saying, "Ok John we get it, stop talking about it and just go!"
Trust me, that's what we are saying too. However, there is one thing that's holding us back. It's seeing the last bit of monthly support come in. Support that comes from people who are willing to give sacrificially in order for our family to share the gospel in Croatia.
We are so close! As a matter of fact we are close enough that I will be heading over to Croatia in a couple weeks to line up housing and schooling options for our family. But even if I find a great place the only way we can move the whole family over is if we raise the full 100% of our support.
Which leads me to this: Will you join us as we make The Final Push to get to Croatia. The number breakdown of what we need is below. Will you be one of the 29? Click either the GIVE or PLEDGE and let's make The Final Push together!